REFUND / RETURN POLICY
- Clause 1: Refunds Will Be Accepted ,All Goods Must Be Returned Within 10 Days Of Purchase , Must Be Sealed As Delivered , Postage Will Not Be Refunded , Please Email For Enquires Attention: Refund Regolabelreminder @Hotmail.com
- Clause 2: Rego label reminder relies on you to submit correct information and details where requested on the Rego label reminder website. For example, if you submit an incorrect BPAY payment, your vehicle registration reminder label may not be renewed, or if you enter the wrong payment, or incorrect details you accept that you may incur additional expenses if you submit incorrect information on the Rego Label Reminder website.
- Clause 3: It is your responsibility to make sure that your BPAY payment is done before postage is made and the correct amount is deposited into Rego label reminder nominated bank account. Rego label reminder will not renew or post out your vehicle registration label reminder until the payment is finalised into Rego label reminder nominated bank account.
- Clause 4: You must allow at least 7-10 business days from when you complete your application of rego label reminder website and completed your BPAY transaction with your financial institution for your label reminder. Payment MUST be processed before registration label reminder will be sent out. it is your responsibility to make sure that your BPAY payment is processed.
- Clause 5: Six month registration label reminder renewal options for light vehicles, are available please see our website www.regolabelreminder.com.au
- Clause 6: All Fees are quoted in Australian dollars. Unless stated otherwise, fees are inclusive of GST.
- Clause 7: Rego label reminder is not liable for any loss or damage of any kind however , You must accept ,these terms and conditions;
the registration of your vehicle is taken off your current registration We take no responsibility what so ever for any fines
taken by an unregistered vehicle, trailer or motor bike.
- Clause 8: Rego label reminder may at any time vary these terms and conditions by publishing the varied terms and conditions on our website, You accept that by doing this, Rego label reminder has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation. Rego label reminder is under no other obligation to notify you of any variation to these terms and conditions.
- Clause 9: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Clause 10: It is an offence to drive an unregistered vehicle on a road or road related area and any compulsory third party insurance policy may be cancelled.